Monday, June 2, 2014
End Script
In exactly 35 minutes it will be
my 20th birthday. But I do not see it as a time of celebration or
happiness. More so a time of sadness, reflection, and depression. A time of
transition from my teenaged years (the best years?) into a new era. An era where
no one else will be responsible for the cuts and bruises, where ignorance is no
longer an excuse for childish plays or teenaged crime. And finally, a time
where teenaged love has come to past (one that I’ve never experienced). Oh how
I wish to turn back the time. In so many moments have I thought about what I
would give to change time, even just for a few minutes. But these thoughts are useless;
dwelling on a false hope that one day you may control the essence of progression
is pointless and should not be done. This day, this time, this moment that I am
in right NOW, defines a historic moment in my life. And as I write and reflect,
this moment is all that matters. 11:33pm, 22/09/2013. Hidden away from the
other world, enjoying the thrills of this one. Embracing the euphoria of the
night… Dusk approaches, and new light Dawns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment