Monday, September 22, 2014

21

21... The final stage in ones life. The longest stage and if played right also the best. The stage where a boy becomes a man. Where his dreams, aspirations, all that he trained so hard for, the many hours and countless nights thinking and practicing... comes alive.

I sit in my room for the first 3 hours of this fresh life. I feel that I am ready. I am ready for a new start. A transformation. To undertake responsibility. Hold my own and be my own person. To leave the past as it is and move on into the new world. To rectify the problems and leave them behind. To experience the world and share with it what lay within me. This is my world... this is your world.... this is OUR world. Cherish it... and Love it <3

- finis  

No comments:

Post a Comment